Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Group 5. Let us tell you the total number of posts in this recruitment. This is delightful news for those people who were eagerly waiting for Paramedical & Nursing posts under MPPEB Group 5 Recruitment. Let us tell you that the online application forms for MPPEB Group 5 will start on October 14. The last date to apply for this recruitment is November 2, 2022.
If you want to fill out MPPEB Group 5 Application Form 2022 then must read the complete information given in this article. Here we are going to provide you with information on the topics like age limit, eligibility, selection process, important dates, and how to apply for MPPEB Group 5 Recruitment.
MPPEB Group 5 Recruitment 2022 notification: Details
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Name of the Post||Paramedical & Nursing Staff|
|No of Posts||1248 Posts|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Eligibility Criteria for Group 5 Recruitment
- Any candidate who wants to apply for PEB Group 5 Bharti 2022 should have passed 12th class with Science/Math from Higher Secondary (10+2 System).
- Along with this, it is also mandatory for the applicant to have a two-year diploma in the relevant subject.
- Check the official notification for post-wise educational qualification information.
Age Limit for MP Group 5 Recruitment
General category candidates should be between 18 to 40 years of age as on January 1, 2022, as decided by the board.
The age limit for reserved category candidates like OBC, ST and SC will be 18 to 45 years as per government norms.
For other information related to the age limit, definitely read the official notification.
- Assistant Veterinary Officer 28,700-91,300 (Level-7)
- Male Staff Nurse-28,700-91,300 (Level-7)
- Male Nurse-28,700-91,300 (Level-7)
- Pharmacist Grade (Pharmacist Grade-II): 5,200-20,200+Grade Pay 1,900/-
- Check notification to know post-wise salary
MP Group 5 Recruitment Application Fee
Any general category candidates who want to apply for this recruitment will have to pay Rs 500 per paper. Reserved candidates (ST, SC & OBC) will have to pay an application fee of Rs.250 per paper.
Total No. of Vacancies in MPPEB Group 5 Recruitment
- Male Staff Nurse 445
- Assistant Veterinary Officer 194
- Ayurveda Compounder 174
- Staff Nurse 123
- Panchakarma Assistant (M/P) 43
- Unani Compounder 37
- Male Nurse 36
- Laboratory Assistant/Lab Assistant 35
- Lab Technician 32
- Technician 29
- Pharmacist (Ayurveda) 28
- Dresser 13
- Panchakarma Technician 11
- Alkaloid Technician 7
- Pharmacist Grade II 6
- OT Technician 6
- Audio Mestrist 4
- Ex Rey Technician 4
- Darkroom Attendant 4
- Homeopathy Compounder 3
- Refreshnist 3
- Compounder (Unani) 3
- Pharmacist (Unani) 2
- Compounder (Ayurveda) 2
- Pathology Technician 1
- Bhaishajya Kalpak 1
- Radiographer 1
- Assistant Lab Technician 1
How to Apply Online for MPPEB Group 5 Recruitment 2022
- To apply, first of all go to the official website https://www.mponline.gov.in/portal.
- Now click on the link of MPPEB Group 5 Recruitment 2022.
- The registration form will open in front of you.
- Enter all the required information to register.
- After this enter the required information in the application form.
- Upload all the requested documents.
- Then submit the application form by clicking on the submit button.
- Now finally pay the application fee.
- Download the application form for future use.
- Application start date 14 October 2022
- The last date for submission of the application form is 28 October 2022
- Exam date 25 November 2022